CENTRAL APPLICATIONS OFFICE (CAO) CHANGE OF MIND FORM.
CAO, its Administration departments, staff, or any affiliated persons who provide information to the institutions, public, and or prospective students, provides such information, whether written or oral, in good faith.
In the event that the public and/or prospective student, act upon such information to their detriment, CAO shall not be held liable for any loss, harm or damage (direct, consequential or special), or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered as a result of reliance on such information, the interpretation thereof or any references made thereto.
CAO, to the best of its ability, attempts to ensure that the information provided is both true and correct, free from error, omission or misrepresentation, however, does not warrant the aforesaid expressly or implied.
THIS FORM IS USED WHEN YOU WANT TO:
1. Change one or more programmes choices you previously submitted
2. Change the rank order of your choices, e.g. from number 4 to number 1
3. Add a programme to your list of choices to a maximum of 6 programme choices
4. Extend your current application to the following year. When extending your application to the following year you may change programme choices.
The cost is R135 to do any one of the above. Pay through EasyPay. Use the same EasyPay number that you used when you paid for your application, OR pay by card at our office. If you have forgotten your EasyPay number you may call our Call Centre provided below.
- Check your application status on www.cao.ac.za at “My Application” BEFORE you complete this form.
- These requests will only be processed once the COM fee of R135 has been received.
- The submission cost of this form is R135 irrespective of the number of changes in Grid B.
Completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org OR posted to Central Applications Office, Private Bag X06, Dalbridge, 4014 OR hand-delivered to our office at Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street, Cato Manor, Durban. Our Call Centre Number is 031 268 4444.
For More Information
Don’t hesitate to follow & Like Us on Facebook, in order to get Tshwane North TVET College latest information.
However, if you have any Queries regarding the Tshwane North TVET College Application Status, please kindly DROP A comment below, and we will respond to it as soon as possible