SAPS Internship Application Portal, Requirements, & Application Closing Date
SAPS Internship 2022/2023, How to apply online, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme 2022? The SAPS Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
The Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 35
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant to the field of the post
- Applicants must be residents of the Provinces where the post is advertised
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions (complete separate application form for each post reference number)
Human Resource Management Admin
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management / Public Administration / Business Administration / Administrative Management / Office Management and Technology, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level. Computer literacy will be and added advantage
Supply Chain Management Admin
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Transport Management, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level. Computer literacy will be and added advantage.
Financial Management Services Admin
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in B Com Accounting / Bachelors of Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting / B Com in Financial Management / Business Administration / Business Management / Cost Management and Accounting / Public Finance Management and Administration, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level or relevant qualification in the field of the post.
How to Apply For SAPS Internship 2022
Without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SAPS APPLICATION FORM
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INTERNSHIP REQUIREMENTS
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the SAPS Internship Application 2022. Don’t hesitate to follow & Like Us on Facebook, in order to get SAPS Internship latest information.