Shell Postgraduate Research Internship for University student 2021 Applications, Requirements, and closing date.
The Shell Postgraduate Research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian Postgraduate students (MSc., M.Phil. and Ph.D.) to gain industry-related work experience and carry out topical research within The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC).
Duration: 6-12 Months (Non-renewable)
Teams / Disciplines:
- Environment: Impact Assessment and Environmental Compliance Monitoring
- Occupational Health: Health Promotion; and Epidemiology/ Statistics.
- Oil Spill Response: Eco-friendly Bioremediation (Non-intrusive, In-situ).
Applicants should have a valid email and phone number.
Applicants are expected to submit the following in the online form:
- A summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SCiN business during the 12 months sabbatical (400 words maximum)
- Personal and educational details.
- Relevant Work Experience
- Maximum of three (3) referees
- Application letter stating team/discipline of interest.
- Research Proposal including Study background, technical objectives, /methodology/data required, and expected outcome (1300 words maximum).
Submission of applications closes on 22nd September 2020.
- Application is free and only possible online through the link above. No application by email would be accepted.
- Applicants for Sabbatical position must have relevant teaching and practical experience in indicated disciplines.
- Applicants for Research Internship must be Nigerian student currently enrolled in a Postgraduate degree programme.
- Multiple applications will attract disqualification penalty.
- Only Shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- No upload of a document is required, relevant documents would be requested from shortlisted candidates.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of Shell’s 2021 Postgraduate Research Internship for University students.
Application Deadline: 22nd September 2020.