USA Army Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 | US Army Recruitment Online Application, Eligibility & How to Join the US Army Recruitment.
We are pleased as we keep you updated about USA Army Recruitment 2023/2024 | for Foreigners, Qualification & form.
The U.S. Army
The U.S. Army is one of five branches of the U.S. Armed Forces. It is a strategic instrument of national policy that has served our country well in peace and war for over two centuries. Soldiers enable America to fulfill its world leadership responsibilities of safeguarding our national interests, preventing global calamity, and making the world a safer place. We do this by finding peaceful solutions to the frictions between nation-states, addressing the problems of human suffering, and when required, fighting and winning our Nation’s wars–our non-negotiable contract with the American people.
On this Educative Page, we enlighten you about; US Army recruitment for non-citizens, us Army recruitment 2023 for Africans, how to join the US army for noncitizens, US Army recruitment office, US Army recruitment center, US Army recruitment for non-citizens (Africans), US Army application, US Army military…and lots more
Read also: British Army Recruitment
The United States Army Recruiting Command’s mission is to recruit enlisted, non-commissioned, and officer candidates for service in the United States Army and Army Reserve
USA Army Recruitment 2023/2024 for Non-citizens
Regardless of how you apply, it’s important to follow the GOARMY application instructions, to submit all the required materials, and carefully proofread your application before you click the “Submit” button.
Meanwhile, Foreigners applying for the 2023 United States of America Army Recruitment must:
- Not be married.
- Not be pregnant.
- Be at least 17 but not older than 22 on July 1 of the year they enter West Point.
- Not be legally responsible for the support of any children.
- Be in good physical and mental health.
- Pass a medical exam (DODMERB).
Each candidate should have
- Above-average strength, agility, and endurance.
- A strong performance on the West Point Candidate Fitness Assessment (CFA).
This step-by-step guide will provide all the information you need to apply for jobs in person, make a terrific impression, ace an interview, and successfully get hired.
US Military Application Process
To register for the USA army recruitment 2023/2024, All interested applicants are to visit the official US Army website
US Military Job Applications
Every year, more than 8,000 green card holders but who are non-U.S. citizens join the military. However, recently some policy changes may interfere with the ability for some residents but non-U.S. citizens to join the military, even in a limited (no security clearance) capacity.
Enlistment via MAVNI Program
Military Accessions Vital to the National Interest, or MAVNI, enables non-citizens to join the military with such skills as interpreters, certain cultural knowledge, and even medical professionals. However, in 2014 the program was suspended and the current administration is looking to cancel the program altogether.
Enlistment via DACA Program
Currently, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) may face a new reality in the current administration and could be subject to deportation versus having the ability to work or attend advanced educational opportunities. However, Congress could change direction and allow DACA groups the opportunity to serve in the military. An enlisted member enters the Army as a Private. After completing basic training, the enlisted recruits advances to Private First Class. The next notable advancement is to a Noncommissioned Officer. The highest rank attainable in the Army is the five-star General of the Army. Often called a “five-star general”, the rank of General of the Army has historically been reserved for wartime use and is not currently active in the U.S. Army.
How to Apply for the US Army Jobs
Follow the link as details of the Army recruitment and selection process can be found on how people from other countries can apply for the Army with legal US residency, see links below.
To join as a soldier you must:
You must be at least 18 years old to join the US Army as a soldier. You can start your application when you’re 17 years and 7 months. Be in Phase 1 training before your 35th birthday.
Read also: South African Police Service Recruitment 2023/2024
If you’re under 18, you’ll also need parental consent to join.
To enlist in the United States Army, you must be a legal resident. The Army offers over 150 different careers in a wide variety of categories. The key to your career path is your ASVAB score, which helps to identify the Army jobs that fit you the best.
What are the qualifications to join the USA Army?
The following are the basic requirements for enlisting:
- You must be a U.S. citizen or a resident alien.
- Be between the ages of 17-34. Seventeen-year-olds need parental consent.
- Have a high school diploma.
- Have no more than two dependents.
- Take and pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.
- Pass a Military Entrance Processing Station medical exam.
What’s the ASVAB?
The ASVAB is a test that measures your aptitude. It consists of ten short individual tests covering word knowledge, paragraph comprehension, arithmetic reasoning, mathematics knowledge, general science, auto and shop information, mechanical comprehension, electronics information, numerical operations, and coding speed. When you take the ASVAB prior to enlisting, not only do you receive scores on each of these individual tests, but several individual test results are combined to yield three academic composite scores: verbal, math, and academic ability.
see also: Canadian Army Recruitment 2023 | Application Form, Dates & Requirements
What are some benefits of joining?
- Steady Income: You are paid twice a month, on the 1st and 15th, every month, based on your pay grade and service requirements. Advancement: You are promoted based on job knowledge, your performance, time in pay grade and service requirements.
- Paid vacation: You earn 2.5 days paid vacation per month for a total of 30 days each year up to 60 days.
- Training: You choose your career path based on your aptitude, physical abilities, security clearance, motivation and determination. All specialties are open to women — including combat roles.
- Health Care: While on active duty, you will receive complete medical and dental care at no cost.
- Life Insurance: Active duty members select up to $200,000 in term life insurance for $18 per month.
- Allowances: You may also receive additional tax-free money for Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) if government housing is not available; Basic Allowance for Subsistence (BAS), if government food facilities are not available in the area you are stationed; and a uniform allowance (for enlisted personnel only) to help maintain your uniform. Tax Advantage: Only your basic monthly pay is subject to Federal or State income tax.
- GI Bill: The Montgomery GI Bill will help pay for college education or vocational training.
- Tuition Assistance: While on active duty, you may continue your education, and may be helped in defraying the cost of college-accredited courses.
- Additional Benefits: There are exchange and commissary privileges, moving allowances, temporary lodging expenses, travel, survivor benefits, Veterans Administration home loans and more.
US Army Recruitment FAQS
Are there bonuses for enlisting?
The Army is currently offering enlistment bonuses of up to $40,000 for active duty and $20,000 for the Army reserve. The amounts and eligibility for these bonuses depend on your MOS choice, ASVAB score and education level. Keep in mind that they tend to change frequently according to the needs of the service.
Does the Army take people with prior service?
Yes. The Army accepts prior-service people.
What if I am not a U.S. citizen
Only U.S. citizens or foreign nationals legally residing in the United States with an Immigration and Naturalization Service Alien Registration Card (“Green Card” — INS Form I-151/551) may apply. Applicants must speak, write and read English fluently.
Can the Army help me obtain U.S. citizenship?
No. The U.S. military cannot assist foreign nationals in obtaining admittance into the United States.
What if I live overseas?
Regulations prohibit the forwarding of recruiting information through international mail, even to U.S. citizens living in foreign countries. Request more information online.
For More Information
However, if you have any questions regarding the US Army Recruitment 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it ASAP.
Don’t hesitate to follow & Like Us on Facebook to get the US Army Recruitment Update.