We are pleased to keep you informed About Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) 2023 Application Requirements, Central Johannesburg TVET College Online Application 2023, Application Deadline & Shool Fee for 2023.
- 1 CJC APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR NEW STUDENTS
- 2 Scan And Upload Your Documents
- 3 Cjc Foreign Students Application Procedure
- 4 Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) International Students Registration
- 5 Course Fees and Payment
- 6 Central Johannesburg TVET College Requirements
- 7 What Documents Are Required For Registration?
- 8 Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) Methods of Payment
- 9 List of Courses / Programmes Offered at Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC)
CJC APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR NEW STUDENTS
Scan And Upload Your Documents
During the application process you will be requested to upload copies of the following documents:
• A certified copy of your ID
• Proof of Residence.
Cjc Foreign Students Application Procedure
- Certified copies of passport
- SAQA-approved foreign qualification
- Proof of medical insurance or cover
- Valid study permit
Note: Please scan all of the above documents on a memory stick or your computer before you start with the application process.
Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) International Students Registration
- Foreign students must have their certificates/qualifications evaluated by SAQA before they apply. For more information, please visit www.saqa.org.za.
- Foreign students must have a valid study permit – the expiry date must be after the end of the study period.
Course Fees and Payment
- Central Johannesburg TVET College prescribes course fees prior to the beginning of each academic year. Please contact the relevant campus.
- Students who do not apply, or do not qualify for the DHET NSFAS Bursary Scheme, must pay at least 40% of the tuition fees upon registration.
- The remaining balance of the course fees must be paid as per the payment agreement:
See the list of the Courses Here
Central Johannesburg TVET College Requirements
What Documents Are Required For Registration?
All students must submit or have the following available on registration:
An original/certified copy of the latest school report/Senior Certificate or highest certificate or latest results.
An original/certified copy of the identity document/affidavit and photograph in case of no/lost identity document/birth certificate.
Proof of residential address and relevant contact details.
Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC) Methods of Payment
- Direct deposits in the bank account of the College
- Bank guaranteed cheques
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Point of Sale: Swiping Credit/Debit Cards
List of Courses / Programmes Offered at Central Johannesburg TVET College (CJC)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (ET)
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Building and Civil Engineering N1 – N6
- Electrical Engineering N1 – N6
- Electronics Engineering N1 – N6
- Mechanical Engineering N1 – N6
- Servicing Motor Vehicles
- Construction Electrical
- Community House Building L2
- Welding L2
- Welding N1
- Motor Trade N1
- Body & Paint
SCHOOL OF ENTERPRISE & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (EBD)
- Business Management N4 – N6
- Financial Management N4 – N6
- Human Resource Management N4 – N6
- Marketing Management N4 – N6
SCHOOL OF HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES
- Clothing Production Department
- Cosmetology Department
- Hair Care Department
- Hospitality and Catering Services Department
- Popular Music Department
- Travel and Tourism Department
- Art and Design Department
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
• Information Technology & Computer Science
FOR MORE INFORMATION
However, if you have any questions regarding the s 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.