Department Of Correctional Services Internship Application Portal, Requirements, & Application Closing Date
Department Of Correctional Services Internship 2022/2023, How to apply online, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme 2022? The Department Of Correctional Services Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Interns will be placed nationally within the Department of Correctional Services.
- Unemployed youth graduates
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Three year degree or national diploma (360 credits) in any field listed below
- Applicants are advised to apply to work stations closest to their place of residence.
Field of Internship
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Development
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain Management
- Internal Audit: Accounting, Financial Management
- Correctional Services Management/Penology
- Public Administration and Management Assistant
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Project Management
How to Apply For Department Of Correctional Services Internship 2022
Without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.
Click Here to Apply
HOW TO APPLY
Stipend: R6000.00 per month
Location: Gauteng, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North West, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal & Free State
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Department Of Correctional Services Internship Application 2022. Don’t hesitate to follow & Like Us on Facebook, in order to get Department Of Correctional Services Internship latest information.