Finance Internship Application Portal, Requirements, & Application Closing Date
Finance Internship 2022/2023, How to apply online, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme 2022? The Finance Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- To collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting-related information
- Assistance may be required in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
- Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases, and other computer applications
- Manage specialized information, reports, forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects, etc.
- Latest statement of results
- A formal letter from the institution that states that the internship is a requirement in order to complete the qualification and that also advises the duration of the internship
- Correspondence and details of a contact name (Administrator) at the institution where the candidate is currently studying
- A clear copy of the ID document
Diploma / Bcom / Btech in Financial Management or Financial Accounting or be finished with the theory part and need 18 months of practical experience
- Detail orientated
- Able to work well in a team and individually
- Must be able to work under pressure
- You must have knowledge of computers
How to Apply For Finance Internship 2022
Without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.
POPIA Statement Please note that when applying for any position, reference checks will be completed and personal information as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 will be processed.
In applying for this position, applicants will be deemed to have consented to such processing as defined in the Privacy Statement.
Please note that should you not be contacted within 1-month after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful
The following should be submitted and is a requirement when applying:
An updated CV that includes the following:
- SA Citizenship
- Race and gender for employment equity reporting purposes to the Department of Employment and Labour (DEL)
- ID Number
- Cellphone number and email address.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Finance Internship Application 2022. Don’t hesitate to follow & Like Us on Facebook, in order to get the Finance Internship’s latest information.