The Latest Nurse Training Intakes for 2019 are available in Gauteng, South Africa. The Applications can be delivered at Nursing Colleges of Gauteng. The Following Nursing Colleges in Gauteng will receive the applications for Nursing Training Intakes 2019.
- Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College
- Ann Latsky Nursing College
- SG Lourens Nursing College
If you are interested in Nurse Training Intakes in South Africa, you should join the Nurse Training Programme 2019 by submitting your application at the Gauteng Nursing Colleges. Nursing is a field that needs good experience and skills, and you can acquire these skills by joining the Nurse Training Programme 2019 in Gauteng, South Africa. It is also expected that you will get Better Nursing Jobs and Career offers after successful completion of your Nurse Training Programme in Gauteng, SA. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Nurse Training Jobs before submitting their application for recruitment.
Nurse Training Intakes for 2019 in Gauteng, South Africa
Applications are now open for the 2019 Intake of Learners to the four year Nurse Training Programme in Gauteng.
In an effort to boost the number of health professionals in the province, the Gauteng Department of Health is giving unemployed people the opportunity to sign up for nursing courses in 2019.
Applicants are hereby invited to apply to study towards a Nursing Diploma (Psychiatric, Community and Midwifery) in 2019 at one of the following Gauteng Nursing Colleges: Ann Latsky Nursing College, Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College and S G Lourens Nursing College. The courses consists of theoretical and practical training.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria for Nurse Training Opportunities in South Africa
The following subject criteria are required:
- You must be in possession of one of the following school leaving certificates – a Senior Certificate, a National Senior Certificate or a National Certificate (Vocational) Primary Health or currently in Grade 12
- Senior Certificate – English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C and an M score of 15, National Senior Certificate – English Level 4’Life Sciences Level 4 and an APS of 25, National Certificate (Vocational) Primary Health Fundamental subjects 50% and Vocational subjects 60%. Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior certificate requirements in their Grade 11 marks.
- Applicants with a nursing qualification (Enrolled Nurse or Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary) must have English HG D or SG C and an M score of 13 or Level 4 and an APS of 23
- You must be a resident of the Gauteng Province
Ensure that you qualify and meet the minimum requirements before applying for a job
How to Apply for Nurse Training Courses / Intakes Available in Gauteng
To successfully apply and be considered for the training, please take note of the following:
- You are required to register a profile on the GPG Professional Job Centre’s system before you can apply.
- If you have previously registered a profile on the GPG Professional Job Centre website, kindly log in, click on the 2015 nursing intake banner, Update Resume and apply.
- No documentation will be uploaded on the system, however you will be required to bring supporting documents along to the interview should you be shortlisted.
- No hand delivered or emailed applications will be accepted.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you can Apply Online for recently announced Nurse Training Intakes 2019 in South Africa. You can submit your training application at one of the above listed Nursing Colleges in Gauteng, South Africa. So if you are interested in Nursing Careers and Jobs, you should get special Nursing Training by joining the Nurse Training Programme 2019 in South Africa.
If you do not receive feedback within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Several Nursing Training Opportunities for 2019 have been announced in South Africa. If you were unsuccessful in joining the training programme, you should now apply again to avail these Nursing Training Job Opportunities and get Nurse Training in South Africa.