2023/2024 Papua New Guinea PNG) Police Recruitment form | 2023 Application Procedures
Papua New Guinea Police 2023 Application Form and Recruitment
Police recruitment in Papua New Guinea has been an ongoing initiative the Government of Papua New Guinea has put in place. The main purpose of PNG police recruitment is to increase the police force in the country.
The police department through the Royal Papua New Guinea Police Constabulary (RPNGC) has taken the responsibility to recruit new officers every year. We provide some information on Police Recruitment you should know before applying.
PNG Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- complete Grade 12.
- be 18 to 23 years old
- be physically well-built.
- not hold criminal records.
- have good behavior records
- complete Grade 12 in the last two years, and your height must be at least 164 cm and above.
Requirements for Applying for Papua New Guinea Police Recruitment
Before you join the Papua New Guinea Police Recruitment, it is important that you meet the requirement stated below:
- You have to be aged between eighteen to twenty-three years
- Your height should be a minimum of 164 cm or more
- Should not have criminal records.
- You should have passed out of Grade 12
- You should have passed out of Grade 12 not more than 2 years from the date of application
- You should have good interpersonal skills
- You have to be of good physique
- Passport-sized photograph
- Confirmation Letter from your Church Pastor in the local church
- Letter of Interest (Application)
- CV (Updated or latest)
- Training Certificates, Technical/Trades TVET (If any)
- Birth Certificate/Report
- References Letters (at least three letters)
General Health Status
The Papua New Guinea Police needs all service members to be medically capable of military duties. do you have to be chosen, your initial coaching is physically difficult, and later as noncommissioned members of the organization, you’ll end up in things that are unit physically and mentally difficult – each home and overseas. You’ll have to prove your medical fitness before you are allowed to join the police force.
The Corporate Affairs Division is created from the subsequent branch and sections
- Facilities Management Unit (FAMU)
- Internal Audit
- Public Relations
- Legal Services
- Personnel, Finance & Administration
- Policy, Planning, and Evaluation
- Internal Audit
- Public Relations
- Information & Communication Technology
PNG Police Recruitment Application | How to Apply
Applications are open biannually. Usually, the advert is placed in newspapers otherwise you will write directly to the headquarters in Port Mores to get application forms.
- Write to the Police HQ to get application forms or if the application forms are obtainable on the pages of newspapers, cut out the form.
- Fill out the forms and fix 2 references and the compilation of your academic transcripts and certificates.
Send the application to the address you see beneath:
Royal Papua Papua law enforcement agency
P O Box eighty-five
Papua New Guinea
Phone: 322 6100 /321 1222
Fax: 322 6113
Papua New Guinea (PNG) Police Recruitment Short-listing and Interview
If you’re shortlisted for an interview, an officer in charge of the screening method can give notice you either by phone or by print media.
– You get interviewed first then;
– Next, you’ll do an entry test
If you pass the interviews along with the entry check, you’ll be shortlisted to be trained at the Bomana Police college for 6 months.
How to Apply To Become A Policeman Or Woman
Papua New Guinea Police Recruitment: Applications are open for recruitment twice are year. Usually, calls for recruitment are published in the local newspapers or you can write directly to the headquarters in Port Moresby for the latest application forms.
- Write to the Police headquarters for application forms. If the application forms are available in the newspapers, cut out the form.
- Fill out the forms and attach two references and all your academic transcripts and certificates.
- Send your applications to the address given below.
Shortlisting and Interview: If you are shortlisted for an interview, the officer in charge of the screening process will notify you either by phone or through print media.
- First, you will be interviewed
- Second, you will do an entry test
If you pass both the interview and the entry test, you will be shortlisted to undergo training at the Bomana Police college for six months.
Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary
The Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary (RPNGC) is the national police with jurisdiction throughout all of Papua New Guinea.
The RPNGC was established from 2 forerunner bodies that existed before the independence of Papua New Guinea. The Royal Papuan law enforcement agency, at first established by the Australian colonial administration as a part of putting in place Papua within the late nineteenth century, and Papua force that embodied the previous German Papua New Guinea and British Papua New Guinea was also discovered by Australia, at first throughout WWI and formalized as a part of the League of Nations mandate of 1920.
Recommend: PNG Correctional Service Recruitment Application Form