Pharmacy Internship Application Portal, Requirements, & Application Closing Date
Pharmacy Internship 2022/2023, How to apply online, internship requirements, eligibility, application form pdf download, application deadline, wage scale, sample interview questions, and more are all covered.
Are you looking for a South African Internship Programme 2022? The Pharmacy Internships Program is now accepting applications. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
The department offers internship positions at registered hospitals and district pharmacies, for only a period of 12 months from the date of registration with the SA Pharmacy Council.
- Application for Employment Form (Z83) is obtainable below via link or from any Government Office.
- Current Curriculum Vitae not longer than 4 pages.
- Academic record up to the 3rd years of study or further.
- Testimonial from a lecturer of the University
Six choices of institutions (see attached image below) in order of preference.
- Three District Hospitals / District Services
- Two Regional Hospitals
- One Central / Tertiary Hospital or One Specialist Hospital
- A motivation letter to substantiate your choice.
- Identity Document or equivalent
How to Apply For Pharmacy Internship 2022
Without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status, all qualified applications will be considered.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Pharmacy Internship Application 2022. Don’t hesitate to follow & Like Us on Facebook, in order to get Pharmacy Internship latest information.