Takealot.com Bursary Programme 2023/2024 | How to Apply
We Pleased to keep you updated about Takealot.com Bursary Programme 2023
About Takealot.com Bursary Programme
It is Takealot.com’s mission to be the most customer-centric online shopping destination in Africa. The company is built around the simple concept that the customer comes first.
Takealot.com is a young, dynamic, hyper-growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people to join their great working environment and even cooler people. Their promise is that you won’t be bored as long as you’re up for a challenge and want to build something great.
The Takealot Group contributes to skills development in Information Technology, Computer Science and
Computer Engineering sector through funding bursaries for deserving candidates who are South African citizens studying at public South African institutions towards relevant degree programmes.
The company simultaneously wants to create a talent pipeline of developers to enter their graduate programme. Their bursaries therefore come with a work back obligation and vacation work.
Who can apply
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Applicants must be in their final undergraduate or Hons or B Tech year next year specialising in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Applicants must be available for consideration for a position in the takealot.com graduate programme in the subsequent year.
- Applicants must be available to work for takealot.com during vacation and upon graduation.
- The main criteria used in the selection of successful applicants are academic potential and motivation for a career with takealot.com.
- Applicants must have achieved an average of 65% and above for their undergraduate degree and in the latest examinations (mid-year / June).
- Successful candidates will be entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- Successful candidates will have fun, work hard, take ownership, be able to work in teams to create solutions, and be open to direct feedback and innovative ideas on where they can improve.
- com is looking for people who are short on ego and high on output, who are doers and not only thinkers, and who love what they do and what they are creating.
How to apply
Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s Xhuma platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
Follow the “Apply Here” button at the bottom and create a profile on Xhuma – using either WhatsApp or the web.
The following documents will have to be uploaded:
- Certified copy of ID
- Proof of all academic results to date (Gr 12 certificate and full tertiary academic record)
- Proof of combined household income
If you qualify for the takelot.com bursary, Xhuma will offer that choice and one other to you. Indicate clearly that you specifically apply for the takealot.com bursary. Your application will be considered for all other StudyTrust-managed bursaries you qualify for.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information don’t hesitate to Follow & Like Us on Facebook, to get the Takealot.com Bursary Programme Latest update 2023.
However, if you have any feelings regarding Takealot.com Bursary Programme 2023 Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it ASAP.