2023/2024 Takealot Learnerships Application | Takealot Learnerships Online Application Link, Requirements & Application Closing Date
Here on this Educative Page, We Provide you with information about Takealot Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, and application deadlines.
Are you looking for a South African Learnerships Programme 2023? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Takealot Learnership 2023 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Are you interested in applying for Takealot learnerships? All information about the Takealot leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the Takealot learnerships 2023 Application closing date can be found on Educative Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2023 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Takealot: YES Learnership Programme 2023
The programme is aimed at individuals who are or wish to be involved in the Contact Centre industry. It also serves as the entry qualification into Warehouse operations and management The learnership is offered as 5 block release modules as well as workplace learning from 1 June 2023 – 31 June 2024.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional warehouse aligned to service level standards.
- Resolve product or service problems by utilizing your listening skills to clarify our customer’s query; assess any service failure to identify the root-cause and take appropriate action.
- Communicate with our supervisors on the floor.
- Utilize a variety of software tools to navigate to a resolution.
- Liaise between internal departments to solve our risk and security queries.
- Successfully completed Grade 12.
- Preferably a minimum of 4-6 months experience in a warehouse (Not Required)
- Flexibility to work rotational shifts which includes weekends, public holidays and overnight work.
Skills and Competencies:
- Customer obsessed and knows what it means to deliver an exceptional service.
- Competitive: Although innovation is important, GREAT requires a lot of work.
- Curious and Teachable: Always questioning the status quo, hungry for knowledge. and experience no matter what you already know.
- Smart: Able to identify the root cause of a problem and find a solution.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced high-pressure environment and thrive on delivering quality work at hyper-speed.
- Collaborative and mindful of the impact of your actions on the team.
- Emotionally resilient and comfortable with ambiguity and constant change.
- Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply For Takealot Learnerships 2023/2024
For More Information
We are sure this Educative Page really helped you regarding the Takealot Learnerships Application 2023. Don’t hesitate to follow & Like Us on Facebook, in order to get Takealot Learnerships latest information.