Thuto Bophelo Nursing Academy Intake & Requirement 2023/2024
What does a career in nursing entail?
Nursing, as a profession, is based on scientific knowledge which is acquired during the four years of study at a nursing college.
This knowledge will equip nurses to help prevent disease, to educate people on health issues, enhance health and support ill patients both physically and psychologically. As a dedicated health care professional, you will be required to treat every patient as an individual and consider all aspects of the patient e.g. their physical, psychological, and social well-being.
A nurse is an independent practitioner guided by nursing acts and ethical codes. Nursing is an extremely rewarding career as you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on people’s lives on a daily basis.
After completion of the four-year basic nursing programme, an opportunity exists for qualified nurses to further their education in various specialties e.g. nursing education, nursing management, critical care nursing, trauma and emergency nursing, operating theater nursing, primary health care, orthopedic nursing, child nursing, etc.
There are Three Types of Nursing in South Africa
- 1 Registered Nurses or Nursing Sister
- 2 Enrolled Nurses
- 3 Enrolled Nursing Auxiliaries
- 4 THUTO BOPHELO NURSING ACADEMY
- 5 THUTO BOPHELO NURSING ACADEMY APPLICATION PROCESS
- 6 THUTOBOPHELO TRAINING AND SKILLS ACADEMY APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- 7 HOW TO APPLY TO THUTO BOPHELO NURSING ACADEMY JANUARY INTAKE 2023
- 8 THUTO BOPHELO NURSING ACADEMY E-LEARNING PORTAL
- 9 THUTO BOPHELO NURSING ACADEMY APPLICATION FEE
- 10 THUTO BOPHELO NURSING ACADEMY FEE | ADMINISTRATION FEE
- 11 THUTO BOPHELO NURSING ACADEMY BANKING DETAILS
Registered Nurses or Nursing Sister
They are responsible for the supervision of enrolled and enrolled Auxiliary Nurses as well as typical responsibilities
They perform limited Nursing Care.
Enrolled Nursing Auxiliaries
They perform basic procedures and care for patients on a general level.
THUTO BOPHELO NURSING ACADEMY
Thutobophelo Training and Skills Academy is one of the best Training Providers in South Africa to offer HWSETA and QCTO accredited training and skills development programmes for the healthcare sector.
THUTO BOPHELO NURSING ACADEMY APPLICATION PROCESS
It’s an easy-to-follow process:
- When you have read through this information, complete the Online Application form by clicking the button below.
- Online applications are FREE.
- You will need to have some documentation ready to insert into the application form. Prior to starting the application process, please ensure you have electronic copies (preferably saved as pdf’s) of the following documentation:
THUTOBOPHELO TRAINING AND SKILLS ACADEMY APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Thutobophelo Training Academy Document Needed For Application are:
- Certified copy of your Identification Document
- Certified copy of your Grade 12 certificate or your highest qualification
- Copies of ALL courses done that are relevant to health – if applicable
PLEASE NOTE: If you would prefer that a copy of this form is sent to you so that you can fill it out and attach the required documentation, please WhatsApp 082 905 8355 and we will send you the Application Form so that you can print it out. A R500 administration fee must be made for any Applications that are dropped off or posted to the Academy
HOW TO APPLY TO THUTO BOPHELO NURSING ACADEMY JANUARY INTAKE 2023
Your will receive an email acknowledging that we have received your Application form as well as the successful submission of all your documentation, Your Application will then be assessed and we will contact you to let you know if you have been successful.
We look forward to welcoming you!
THUTO BOPHELO NURSING ACADEMY E-LEARNING PORTAL
THUTO BOPHELO NURSING ACADEMY APPLICATION FEE
Thuto Bophelo Nursing Academy Application Fee is R500 any applications
THUTO BOPHELO NURSING ACADEMY FEE | ADMINISTRATION FEE
THUTO BOPHELO NURSING ACADEMY BANKING DETAILS
There is a R500 administration fee for any applications that are dropped off or posted to the Academy. This fee must be paid to:
407 3705 542 (current account)
Your reference on the deposit slip:
ID number, surname and initials
How to Check Thuto Bophelo Nursing Academy Successful Admitted Applicants for 2023/2024
- you will log in to the Thuto Bophelo Nursing Academy admission Portal.
- Enter your Thuto Bophelo Nursing Academy Registration number in the required column,
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
For More Information
For more information don’t hesitate to Follow, Like Us on Facebook, Share and get Thuto Bophelo Nursing Academy College Latest update 2023.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Thuto Bophelo Nursing Academy College Intake 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it ASAP.